Morning Musume

mart

Bericht door mart » 13-02-2013 15:40

Helemaal mee eens , dit is gewoon cool van Haruna , bijna iedereen krijgt wel eens last van puistjes , dus waarom er moeilijk over doen .

De Blog tekst die ze erbij schreef ;

I’ve gotten pimples because of puberty?
It’s too muuuuuuuch
I usually don’t have many of them,
but once I do, it takes a while to heal
But you know…
I keep a positive outlook…

My late puberty and growth period are coming
Whoa (゜ロ゜;

Which means, rebellion, too…??

LOL

No, not me, huh?
If I do that to Mama and Papa
I’ll be…!! LOL

This pimple is gonna heal at its own pace,
so everyone, please watch over me warmly, thinking,
“She’s a growing girl ≧(´▽`)≦”

Miki

Bericht door Miki » 13-02-2013 18:33

Haha hilarisch,

niet zozeer dat je dat online zet. Wat ik op zich wel begrijpt, maar die akward pose op die foto en het feit dat ze schrijft dat ze nu eindelijk gaat groeien. Ze is al zo lang en slungelig omdat ze zo dun is...
Nog langer zou wat worden...

Arie

Bericht door Arie » 13-02-2013 20:03

T is net of d'r een snottebel onder d'r neus zit..

Venus92
Site Admin

Bericht door Venus92 » 18-02-2013 10:55

Die blogpost is geweldig! xD

En op de nieuwe pocket morning - wat zou je dan als je een kakkerlak in de kamer zag? - heeft ze een verrassend geweldig antwoord XDDD

''Glue it with hairspray.
And then crunch it with a tissue!!''

Miki

Bericht door Miki » 28-02-2013 12:49

Zeker leuk om weer te zien.
Torrentje van Ougen Densetsu, ofwel Sayu en zo'n komiek die een 1 maand challenge hebben om met 10.000 yen (+- 100 euro) rond te komen...
Super leuk om te zien wat Sayu allemaal voor lekkers maakt en dat voor maar een eurootje per keer ofzo :)

KawaiiPikachu

Bericht door KawaiiPikachu » 09-03-2013 16:42

Ik kwam dit tegen, is wel grappig, vind ik zelf.

‘Brainstorming’ met zelfverzonnen, grappige, Engelse lyrics eronder geplakt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XTt90wG ... e=youtu.be
かわいいピカチュウです!
それじゃ、またね!!

mart

Bericht door mart » 13-03-2013 19:35

uit Sayumi’s radio show van de week ;

vraag ;
"If as the Leader you could make every member of Morning Musume do cosplay, what costume would you have each of them wear?"

antwoord van Sayumi bij Eripon ;

For Ikuta... hmm. First of all, I'd make her wear a tank top. I've noticed for a while in dance lessons her movements are so intense and her muscular body looks cool. Usually it's covered by our costumes so for once in a while I want to draw attention to it. For the bottom nothing/anything is fine (lol)
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ik zeg ...Sayu is een pervert !!! :P :P

for te hell of it , de antwoorden over de overige members :

I want to make Reina wear a kindergartener' uniform. The one with the cute overalls, yellow caps and red backpacks. Oh and if possible I want to make her carry around a teddy bear too, that would just be perfect. Reina has a very beautiful and youthful skin you know? No one would've thought she was 23 years old so I want to emphasize that youthful cuteness.

Fukuchan is Snow White. Her skin is so soft and white and she always has a princess-like atmosphere around her. As for the hag that gives her the apple, well Iikubo can play her (lol). On second thought, that'll be too cruel for Iikubo so never mind. But I really want to see Fuku-chan as Snow White in her sleeping-state after eating the poisoned apple, that'll be quite something ufufufu  :giggle: 

Next is Sayashi. Definitely a kunoichi's outfit for her. I've thought a lot about this you know... a school uniform, or maybe something princess-like? But in the end I want her to wear something that conveys Japanese culture and womanliness. I considered a more formal kimono too but something more energetic with hear hair tied-up and wearing a headband fits her best.

Suzuki is Santa-san. Because she's loved by everyone and in turn seeing her smiles heals/soothes you.

Although I said something about her being the poisoned apple hag before (lol),I'd have Iikubo wear something Barbie-like. Cool and stylish barbie outfits would go great with her model-like stature and her healthy tanned skin. Something an OL-san would wear is probably good too but for starters I want her to wear high boots, mini skirt and a cool shirt.

I want Ishida to wear a Cheerleader or Race Queen costume. Her bright smiles fits both of those themes I think. Well her cheerleading image is strong to begin with so I just want to see it again.

Satou = Chibi Maruko-chan. It's a bit too easy because her hair and personality almost matched it already (lol)

For Kudou... Alice in wonderland. She probably doesn't realize it herself but she really is a bishoujou. Although she most likely would refuse to wear this kind of outfit saying something like "shonen is fine for me!!", forcing her to wear something cute and seeing her out of her comfort zone once in a while just makes it even more worthwhile.

Oda-chan is really cute but as the newest member maybe I would make her wear tracksuit or gym-outfits. It's a little hard to explain but I think it has a very fresh and pure image.

For myself, hmm I wonder... maybe Cinderella? Well I think it's fine this time since it's just for cosplay instead of a stage acting (lol)

Miki

Bericht door Miki » 16-03-2013 13:46

En de 12th gen auditions zijn aangekondigd....
Who's excited?

KawaiiPikachu

Bericht door KawaiiPikachu » 16-03-2013 14:15

Ik heb een beetje een *zucht* idee.. vanaf 10!!!!!! jaar mogen ze zich opgeven :shock: :?
かわいいピカチュウです!
それじゃ、またね!!

KawaiiPikachu

Bericht door KawaiiPikachu » 16-03-2013 22:53

Als iemand nog ‘One Two Three/The Matenrou Show’ wil, die ene man heeft hem weer bieden vanaf 99 dollarcent staan!!! Toen der tijd was ik ook enige die bood, dus grote kans!!

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/START-FROM-0-99- ... 51a9bc9a2b
かわいいピカチュウです!
それじゃ、またね!!

Plaats reactie